Once your King Living furniture order is confirmed and scheduled for delivery, it's important to prepare your home to meet your delivery. This preparation ensures a seamless delivery process, free from access issues and obstacles on the day.
To get your home ready for delivery, please take the following into account:
- Make sure the pathway for delivery is clear, allowing the drivers to move in and out without obstruction.
- Ensure the room where the furniture will be situated is clean and easy for the delivery team to access.
- Remove any artwork or obstacles in your hallway that could impede access.
- If you've chosen EXPRESS Delivery, your furniture items will be brought to the first available room closest to your front door.
- If you've opted for DELUXE Delivery, please clear sufficient space for our team to unpack and assemble your furniture. Let the delivery team know your preferred layout/configuration for the accurate placement of your furniture items.
For further information on delivery services and updates, please visit our page here.